We are a collective of passionate belgian diggerz and event organizers.
Together we pursue the following goals :
- Safeguarding and promoting the heritage of Belgian Hip-Hop culture ;
- Beeing a springboard for new talent on the local scene ;
- Broadening and renewing the Hip-Hop audience ;
- Promoting interculturality, intergenerationality, respect, non-discrimination and the search for a better life in society ;
- Bringing together and bringing into play the Walloon, Brussels and Flemish hip-hop communities.
“25 ans de disques 2.0“, widely acclaimed by insiders and the general public alike, received the 2018 the Red Bull Elektropedia Awards : The Vinyl Frontiers in the “Outstanding Contribution” category.
Sonny Mariano and his team gave us a unique insight into the Belgian history of Hip-Hop. The presentation of their second exhibition was ingenious and featured a stage that was previously mainly active in avant-garde circles. Despite a limited budget, 25 Years of Records 2.0 managed to put together something grandiose, and deserves much more attention for their next edition, which hopefully will follow very soon!Red Bull Elektropedia